Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dear whoever-you-are,

Oh, blogs. I have never kept up with them and I most likely will not with this one. Yes, I will try hard to post something at least once a month, but don't count on it. I tend to become busy or just plain forget. It happens.

I am going to devote this blog to rants, raves, and sketches. Some much needed advice may be thrown in here or there, so keep your eyes out for it.

My goal is to try and make my own layout instead of the ones they have supplied, so it it looks horrible for a while- ignore it. Trial and error.


Well, faretheewell... for now. I must continue my work for the day.

Yours,
-->Limecheeks (Yeah. thats my nickname)

2 comments:

Jared said...

Another blog is always needed when it involves a fabulous girl! Besides, its always nice to peer into the mind of a weirdo! Just kidding. Can't wait to read more on your amazing & exciting life!

Lynn said...

Hey, chica! Nice to see a friendly face. Don't worry, I don't post faithfully either. Cheers to blogging!
Ciao!