Thursday, July 26, 2007

What can come of silly dreams

So, as I said earlier, I would be posting art and then some, so here you go:

I had a dream a while ago about some girl and a centaur. I started expanding the characters in my head and I started taking a liking to them. They are now my two newest characters.

Heres the very first sketch I did of them. I started to color it, so you all can see the work in progress picture:



I decided to do profiles for them too (I like this one :3)



So there you go. Thats some of my more recent art. I guess the aren't really sketches. Too much effort has put them past that stage. Enjoy :3


**Oh, and for future reference, the images I post will most always be a preview, so even if I put no preview warning on them they will still be a link to the bigger picture**

Yours,
-->Limecheeks

No comments: